First of all, I would like to extend my thoughts of gratitude towards you all visiting the website of the Romanian Journal of Cardiology, the official publication of the Romanian Society of Cardiology.
My election as editor-in-chief (during the meeting of the Board of the Romanian Society of Cardiology, from December 2015) of the Romanian Journal of Cardiology) involves taking over new responsibilities and brings about new aspirations.
Among other things, I wish the contributors to the journal to be as many Romanian and foreign cardiologists as possible.
I wish original articles should prevail over the editorial board.
I wish the case presentations and images to be as varied and as original as possible, so as to draw the readers’ attention.
I would like many young cardiologists with research studies on extremely varied topics to compete in the journal’s contests and win its prizes.
I would like the style and language of the articles to be clear, elegant and concise.
My hope is to succeed in achieving all these aims and aspirations and thus improve the quality of the Romanian cardiologists’ professional life…
In view of all these facts, I hope the content of our website provides you with valuable insight into the most recent novelties of both Romanian and worldwide cardiology and I strongly recommend you to access the sections of the website.
The editorial board of the Romanian Journal of Cardiology and I are looking forward to your comments and suggestions!
Professor Carmen Ginghina
Editor in chief
- Role of new echocardiographic techniques in the detection of cancer treatment-related cardiac dysfunction. Current status and further perspectives
- The year in cardiology 2015: prevention
- Microcirculation as a target of myocardial reperfusion in acute coronary syndromes
- Heart Team in cardiovascular disease–between utility and limits
- Arterial stiffness and cardiovascular risk
- Latent thyroid dysfunction in elderly patients with persistent nonvalvular atrial fibrillation
- Ivabradine initiation during vulnerable phase in patients hospitalized for decompensated heart failure
- A “stressful” cardiomyopathy
- An unusual cause of myocardial ischemia in young adults
- The management of complex coronary lesions in a patient with Takayasu arteritis
- Acute aortic dissection – always surprising
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
- A case of arrhythmogenic cardiomyopathy – not only a right ventricular disease
- Rare cause of acute myocardial infarction with dramatic presentation
UPDATES IN CARDIOLOGY
- Ghidurile ESC 2015 pentru managementul pacienţilor cu aritmii ventriculare şi prevenţia morţii subite cardiace