First of all, I would like to extend my thoughts of gratitude towards you all visiting the website of the Romanian Journal of Cardiology, the official publication of the Romanian Society of Cardiology.
My election as editor-in-chief (during the meeting of the Board of the Romanian Society of Cardiology, from December 2015) of the Romanian Journal of Cardiology) involves taking over new responsibilities and brings about new aspirations.
Among other things, I wish the contributors to the journal to be as many Romanian and foreign cardiologists as possible.
I wish original articles should prevail over the editorial board.
I wish the case presentations and images to be as varied and as original as possible, so as to draw the readers’ attention.
I would like many young cardiologists with research studies on extremely varied topics to compete in the journal’s contests and win its prizes.
I would like the style and language of the articles to be clear, elegant and concise.
My hope is to succeed in achieving all these aims and aspirations and thus improve the quality of the Romanian cardiologists’ professional life…
In view of all these facts, I hope the content of our website provides you with valuable insight into the most recent novelties of both Romanian and worldwide cardiology and I strongly recommend you to access the sections of the website.
The editorial board of the Romanian Journal of Cardiology and I are looking forward to your comments and suggestions!
Professor Carmen Ginghina
Editor in chief
- Lytic therapy and pharmaco-invasive treatment in elderly patients with STEMI
- Identification of patients with acute heart failure safe for emergency department discharge
- Contemporary management of obstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: focus on technical advances in surgical myectomy
- Myocardial ischemia in rheumatic inflammatory diseases
- Antithrombotic treatment in acute coronary syndrome in elderly patients
- The year in cardiology 2015: imaging
- Clinical and echocardiographic characteristics of the flow-gradient patterns in patients with severe aortic stenosis and preserved left ventricular ejection fraction
- Prolonged QRS duration: poor outcome for coronary artery disease
- The activity of the Interventional Cardiology Centers in Romania: a 2015 overview
- Myocardial revascularization using bilateral mammary arteries
- Evaluation of echocardiographic optimization of cardiac resynchronization therapy using VTI parameters
- Unusual cause of acute myocardial infarction after surgery for intramural hematoma of the ascending aorta
- The de Winter T waves – an unusual presentation of left anterior descending artery occlusion