First of all, I would like to extend my thoughts of gratitude towards you all visiting the website of the Romanian Journal of Cardiology, the official publication of the Romanian Society of Cardiology.
My election as editor-in-chief (during the meeting of the Board of the Romanian Society of Cardiology, from December 2015) of the Romanian Journal of Cardiology) involves taking over new responsibilities and brings about new aspirations.
Among other things, I wish the contributors to the journal to be as many Romanian and foreign cardiologists as possible.
I wish original articles should prevail over the editorial board.
I wish the case presentations and images to be as varied and as original as possible, so as to draw the readers’ attention.
I would like many young cardiologists with research studies on extremely varied topics to compete in the journal’s contests and win its prizes.
I would like the style and language of the articles to be clear, elegant and concise.
My hope is to succeed in achieving all these aims and aspirations and thus improve the quality of the Romanian cardiologists’ professional life…
In view of all these facts, I hope the content of our website provides you with valuable insight into the most recent novelties of both Romanian and worldwide cardiology and I strongly recommend you to access the sections of the website.
The editorial board of the Romanian Journal of Cardiology and I are looking forward to your comments and suggestions!
Professor Carmen Ginghina
Editor in chief
- Lower incidence of anterior ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction in obese patients
- Utility of TEI index in patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension: prognostic parameter and correlation with treatment, clinical parameters and right heart catheterization
- Contemporary use of digoxin in clinical practice
- Comparison of current guidelines for primary prevention of sudden cardiac death in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy – is clinical practice consistent?
- Change of paradigm in pathogenesis of non-ST segment elevation myocardial infarction (NSTEMI)
- The year in cardiology 2015: heart failure
- Is there an ideal antiplatelet agent for preventing stent thrombosis?
- First-in-man unprotected left main stenting with Stentys Xposition S self-apposing sirolimus eluting stent using Culotte technique
- Isolated persistent left superior vein cava unmasked by a simple non-invasive cardiac imaging
- Dramatic complications of antiphospholipid syndrome
- A case of CRT super-responder using fusion pacing without right ventricular lead: a 5 year follow-up
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
- Gerbode-type, left ventricular to right atrial communication in a 63-year-old patient
- Atypical mediastinal tumor
- Pulmonary artery fistulas associated with coronary lesions