First of all, I would like to extend my thoughts of gratitude towards you all visiting the website of the Romanian Journal of Cardiology, the official publication of the Romanian Society of Cardiology.
My election as editor-in-chief (during the meeting of the Board of the Romanian Society of Cardiology, from December 2015) of the Romanian Journal of Cardiology) involves taking over new responsibilities and brings about new aspirations.
Among other things, I wish the contributors to the journal to be as many Romanian and foreign cardiologists as possible.
I wish original articles should prevail over the editorial board.
I wish the case presentations and images to be as varied and as original as possible, so as to draw the readers’ attention.
I would like many young cardiologists with research studies on extremely varied topics to compete in the journal’s contests and win its prizes.
I would like the style and language of the articles to be clear, elegant and concise.
My hope is to succeed in achieving all these aims and aspirations and thus improve the quality of the Romanian cardiologists’ professional life…
In view of all these facts, I hope the content of our website provides you with valuable insight into the most recent novelties of both Romanian and worldwide cardiology and I strongly recommend you to access the sections of the website.
The editorial board of the Romanian Journal of Cardiology and I are looking forward to your comments and suggestions!
Professor Carmen Ginghina
Editor in chief
- Atrial fibrillation ablation – from surgery to radiofrequency, cryo and beyond – Dan Musat, Suneet Mittal
- Left bundle branch pacing: the new kid on the block – Andra Gurgu, Dragos Cozma, Mihail G. Chelu
- Rheumatoid arthritis as cardiovascular risk factor: an update – Calin D. Popa
- Effective management of patients with electrical storm – networking and VT unit as essential parts for a successful outcome – Elena Ene, Karin Nentwich, Phillipp Halbfaß, Kai Sonne, Arthur Berkovitz, Thomas Deneke
- Arrhythmias in cardiac sarcoidosis – Alexandru B. Chicos
- Nonhomogeneous force application during typical flutter ablation explains local difficulties in lesion creation – Decebal Gabriel Latcu, Bogdan Enache, Nazih Benhenda, Dragos Cozma, Ruben Casado Arroyo, Frédéric Anselme, Atul Pathak, Nadir Saoudi
- Decoding electrocardiographic predictors of left ventricular mechanical remodeling in patients with left bundle branch block – Oana Andrei, Florin Barbu, Liliana Anghel, Carmen Ginghina, Radu Ciudin
- New composite index has superior sensitivity in prediction of PVC-induced tachycardiomyopathy in patients with intermediate arrhythmic burden – Cosmin Cojocaru, Mohamed Dardari, Dan-Andrei Radu, Stefan Bogdan, Corneliu Iorgulescu, Radu Vatasescu
- Successful right-sided azygos coil implantation for failed defibrillation thresholds using a 3D mapping system – Katherine Romanowicz, Muhammad Athar, Alexandru Costea
- Doc, I have a pacemaker, why do I still pass out? – Suneet Mittal
- Permanent His bundle pacing and atrioventricular node ablation for rate control in permanent atrial fibrillation. A case report – Catalin Pestrea, Alexandra Gherghina, Irina Pintilie, Florin Ortan
- It all starts with the ECG: cardiac MRI in combination with electrophysiological study to stratify arrhythmic risk in a patient with non-ischemic cardiomyopathy and preserved LVEF – Stefan Ailoaei, Carina-Gabriela Ureche, Alex Bostan, Laura Tapoi, Dan Ursu, Anatolie Cazacu, Radu Sascau, Cristian Statescu, Mihaela Grecu