First of all, I would like to extend my thoughts of gratitude towards you all visiting the website of the Romanian Journal of Cardiology, the official publication of the Romanian Society of Cardiology.
My election as editor-in-chief (during the meeting of the Board of the Romanian Society of Cardiology, from December 2015) of the Romanian Journal of Cardiology) involves taking over new responsibilities and brings about new aspirations.
Among other things, I wish the contributors to the journal to be as many Romanian and foreign cardiologists as possible.
I wish original articles should prevail over the editorial board.
I wish the case presentations and images to be as varied and as original as possible, so as to draw the readers’ attention.
I would like many young cardiologists with research studies on extremely varied topics to compete in the journal’s contests and win its prizes.
I would like the style and language of the articles to be clear, elegant and concise.
My hope is to succeed in achieving all these aims and aspirations and thus improve the quality of the Romanian cardiologists’ professional life…
In view of all these facts, I hope the content of our website provides you with valuable insight into the most recent novelties of both Romanian and worldwide cardiology and I strongly recommend you to access the sections of the website.
The editorial board of the Romanian Journal of Cardiology and I are looking forward to your comments and suggestions!
Professor Carmen Ginghina
Editor in chief
- Extracellular vesicles in diabetic cardiac and cerebro-vascular pathology – Stefania Lucia Magda, Elisa Serban
- Atrial remodeling in atrial fibrillation – independent rhythm evaluation – Andreea Cuculici, Eduard Apetrei
- Coronary flow evaluation in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary interventions – Pavel Platon
- Particularities of the cardiovascular risk factors patterns and cervical arterial ultrasound findings related to the coronary angiography lesions significance in patients with ischemic heart disease – Mirela-Anca Stoia, Dan Mircea Olinic, Calin Homorodean, Anca Daniela Farcas
- Arterial stiffness in moderate-severe obstructive sleep apnea – Ioana Madalina Zota, Radu Sascau, Cristian Statescu, Mihai Roca, Daniela Boisteanu, Maria Magdalena Leon Constantin, Alexandra Mastaleru, Teodor Vasilcu, Radu Gavril, Florin Mitu
- Medical and social apprehension of oral anticoagulation in patients with atrial fibrillation- Ciprian Rezus, Cristian Baicus, Codruta Badescu, Mariana Floria, Anca Ouatu, Roxana Ganceanu-Rusu, Daniela Maria Tanase, Adriana Gurghean, Nicoleta Dima
- Vitamin D deficiency, anxiety and depression correlated with quality of life in patients with chronic heart failure – Florina Buleu, Ana Pah, Stela Iurciuc, Mircea Iurciuc, Anca Tudor, Marius Badalica-Petrescu, Ruxandra Christodorescu, Georgiana Damian, Simona Dragan
- Rare association of acute pulmonary embolism and type B aortic dissection: anticoagulant therapeutic dilemma – Ovidiu Mitu, Radu Miftode, Adrian Pintilie, Antoniu Octavian Petriș
- Inflammatory pericarditis leading to cardiac tamponade, following permanent cardiac pacing – Catalin Pestrea, Alexandra Gherghina, Diana-Georgiana Miron, Florin Oran
- Anticoagulation therapy for secondary stroke prevention in a patient with active malignancy and non-valvular atrial fibrillation -Alexandra Maria Chitroceanu, Raluca Ileana Nistor, Alina Nicula, Andrea Olivia Ciobanu
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
- A juxtarenal aneurysm treated with ovation abdominal stent graft system and simultaneous left renal artery stenting (Vent technique) – Mihai Ursu, Costica Baba, Narcis Filipescu, Gianmarco de Donato
- Syncope: where do we start searching? – Alexandra Buture, Marin Postu, Radu Ciudin, Bogdan A. Popescu, Carmen Ginghina