First of all, I would like to extend my thoughts of gratitude towards you all visiting the website of the Romanian Journal of Cardiology, the official publication of the Romanian Society of Cardiology.
My election as editor-in-chief (during the meeting of the Board of the Romanian Society of Cardiology, from December 2015) of the Romanian Journal of Cardiology) involves taking over new responsibilities and brings about new aspirations.
Among other things, I wish the contributors to the journal to be as many Romanian and foreign cardiologists as possible.
I wish original articles should prevail over the editorial board.
I wish the case presentations and images to be as varied and as original as possible, so as to draw the readers’ attention.
I would like many young cardiologists with research studies on extremely varied topics to compete in the journal’s contests and win its prizes.
I would like the style and language of the articles to be clear, elegant and concise.
My hope is to succeed in achieving all these aims and aspirations and thus improve the quality of the Romanian cardiologists’ professional life…
In view of all these facts, I hope the content of our website provides you with valuable insight into the most recent novelties of both Romanian and worldwide cardiology and I strongly recommend you to access the sections of the website.
The editorial board of the Romanian Journal of Cardiology and I are looking forward to your comments and suggestions!
Professor Carmen Ginghina
Editor in chief
- Arrhythmogenic cardiomyopathy and sports: from mice to humans – Monica Chivulescu, Øyvind H. Lie, Kristina H. Haugaa, Ruxandra Jurcut
- The role of three-dimensional echocardiography for the clinical diagnosis and management of mitral valve disease – Andrada-Camelia Guta, Roberto Carlos Ochoa-Jimenez, Patrizia Aruta, Sorina Mihaila Baldea, Daniela Bartos, Bogdan Alexandru Popescu, Luigi Paolo Badano, Denisa Muraru
- Prevalence of renal changes in patients with heart failure with mid-range and reduced ejection fraction – Elena Bivol, Livi Grib, Nadejda Cazac, Inna Cernei
- Clinical and echocardiographic aspects in fixed subaortic stenosis – Daniela-Noela Radu, Dan M. Dorobantu, Roxana Enache
- Thrombus-in-transit through a patent foramen ovale – Ramona Olteanu, Razvan Onea, Cristina Enciu
- The more you know… the less you understand – Mariana Tarusi, Razvan Constantin Serban, Gabriela Kozma, Calin Pop
- Management of left ventricle thrombus in patients with myocardial infarction: a series of three cases and review of literature – Luiza Luchian, Ruxandra Dragoi-Garlinho, Sorina Mihaila, Claudiu Stoicescu, Laura Nicolescu, Andreea Motoc, Dragos Vinereanu
- Myocardial infarction due to extrinsic compression by paravalvular abscess -Raluca Tomoaia, Dana Pop, Alexandra Dadarlat, Simona Manole, Dan Horatiu Comsa, Paula Gocan, Ruxandra Beye
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
- Unexpected vascular Doppler findings in an asymptomatic patient with marked blood pressure difference between arms – Andreea Calin, Monica Rosca, Carmen Beladan, Madalina Ciocan, Ileana Arsenescu, Bogdan A. Popescu