First of all, I would like to extend my thoughts of gratitude towards you all visiting the website of the Romanian Journal of Cardiology, the official publication of the Romanian Society of Cardiology.
My election as editor-in-chief (during the meeting of the Board of the Romanian Society of Cardiology, from December 2015) of the Romanian Journal of Cardiology) involves taking over new responsibilities and brings about new aspirations.
Among other things, I wish the contributors to the journal to be as many Romanian and foreign cardiologists as possible.
I wish original articles should prevail over the editorial board.
I wish the case presentations and images to be as varied and as original as possible, so as to draw the readers’ attention.
I would like many young cardiologists with research studies on extremely varied topics to compete in the journal’s contests and win its prizes.
I would like the style and language of the articles to be clear, elegant and concise.
My hope is to succeed in achieving all these aims and aspirations and thus improve the quality of the Romanian cardiologists’ professional life…
In view of all these facts, I hope the content of our website provides you with valuable insight into the most recent novelties of both Romanian and worldwide cardiology and I strongly recommend you to access the sections of the website.
The editorial board of the Romanian Journal of Cardiology and I are looking forward to your comments and suggestions!
Professor Carmen Ginghina
Editor in chief
- Provisional stenting:a falling dogma in Interventional Cardiology – Abdullah Al Saiedi, Pierluigi Demola, Carlo Di Mario
- Interventional imaging – a modern Telemacheia – Catalin Loghin, Andrei Loghin
- Proximal side optimization in crush stenting. A step-by-step technical approach – Francesco Lavarra, Davide Sala, Vasile Sirbu
- Coronary intervention in cancer patients: the need for personalized care – David L. Boone, Dinu-Valentin Balanescu, Teodora Donisan, Konstantinos Marmagkiolis, Cezar Iliescu
- Four-year outcomes of unprotected left main lesion treated with one-stent versus two-stent technique – Lucian Predescu, Marin Postu, Lucian Zarma, Adrian Bucsa, Pavel Platon, Marian Croitoru, Adrian Mereuta, Leonard Lichiardopol, Alexandra Predescu, Dan Mihai Dorobantu, Carmen Ginghina, Dan Deleanu
- Clinical usefulness of a new method to improve transradial crossing by coronary catheters – Claudiu Ungureanu, Marc Blaimont, Jacques Auslender, Antoine de Meester, Adel Aminian
- Mortality predictors after percutaneous coronary intervention – a prospective single-center registry study – László Hadadi, Paul Calburean, Paul Grebenisan, Victor Vacariu, Reka-Katalin Drincal, Oana Tepes, Iulia Grancea, Ioana Sus, Cristina Somkereki, Valentin Simon, Zoltán Demjén, István Adorján, Irina Pinitilie, Anca Teodora Dolcos, Tiberiu Oltean
- The workload of the Interventional Cardiology Centers from Romania: a 2019 overview and 2014-2019 trends – Lucian Predescu, Marin Postu
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Lower extremity revascularization: endovascular or surgical approach first – or should the question be bypassed? – Costin N Ionescu
- The need for peripheral artery disease centers in Romania – Marian Croitoru
- Response for Dr. M. Croitoru and Dr. Costin N Ionescu – Dan F. Filip
- Complex PCI after bypass grafts failure – Radu Brezeanu, Adrian Bucsa, Gabriel Stanica, Carmen Beladan, Carmen Ginghina, Dan Deleanu, Lucian Predescu
- TAP technique in a young patient with severe left main disease. A case report – Mihai Melnic, Flavius Gherasie, Al Hassan Ali, Ionut Stanca, Mihai Santa, Cristian Girgel, Serban Balanescu
- Stenting a persistent ductus arteriosus – an ongoing interventional story – Anca Ioana Sglimbea, Liliana Gozar, Tibor Mezei, László Hadadi
- A particular case of anterior STEMI in a young patient with an unexpected outcome – Eugen Nicoale Tieranu, Radu Stavaru, Alexandru Rocsoreanu, Constantin Militaru, Ionut Donoiu, Octavian Istratoaie
IMAGE IN CARDIOLOGY
- Coronary stent loss and rescue PCI on LMCA – Mohammad Kermani-Alghoraishi
- 2019 Guidelines on chronic coronary syndromes