First of all, I would like to extend my thoughts of gratitude towards you all visiting the website of the Romanian Journal of Cardiology, the official publication of the Romanian Society of Cardiology.
My election as editor-in-chief (during the meeting of the Board of the Romanian Society of Cardiology, from December 2015) of the Romanian Journal of Cardiology) involves taking over new responsibilities and brings about new aspirations.
Among other things, I wish the contributors to the journal to be as many Romanian and foreign cardiologists as possible.
I wish original articles should prevail over the editorial board.
I wish the case presentations and images to be as varied and as original as possible, so as to draw the readers’ attention.
I would like many young cardiologists with research studies on extremely varied topics to compete in the journal’s contests and win its prizes.
I would like the style and language of the articles to be clear, elegant and concise.
My hope is to succeed in achieving all these aims and aspirations and thus improve the quality of the Romanian cardiologists’ professional life…
In view of all these facts, I hope the content of our website provides you with valuable insight into the most recent novelties of both Romanian and worldwide cardiology and I strongly recommend you to access the sections of the website.
The editorial board of the Romanian Journal of Cardiology and I are looking forward to your comments and suggestions!
Professor Carmen Ginghina
Editor in chief
- Takotsubo syndrome: „between the devil and the deep blue sea” – Serban Balanescu
- Authorship: from credit to accountability – Reflections trom the Editors´ Network
- SPECT versus ECG/Echocardiography in the evaluation of ischemic heart disease – preliminary results in North-Eastern Romania – Radu Miftode, Adrian Pintilie, Andreea Timofte, Ana-Maria Statescu, Cipriana Stefanescu, Mihai Gutu, Ionut Tudorancea, Irina Iuliana Costache, Antoniu Octavian Petris
- Arrhythmic complications in women with STEMI – Larisa Anghel, Cristina Prisacariu, Amin Bazyani, Liviu Macovei
- Gender equality applies (partially) to ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction too – Alexandru Ceamburu, Razvan Constantin Serban, Ioana Sus, Eva Katalin Lakatos, Zoltan Demjen, Paul Ciprian Fisca, Laszlo Hadadi, Cristina Somkereki, Alina Scridon
- P-wave dispersion and echocardiographic atrial indices as predictors of paroxysmal atrial fibrillation – Andreea Cuculici, Andrada Guta, Leonard Mandes, Adriana Covaliov, Alina E. Patru, Cristina Ceck, Eduard Apetrei
- Non-invasive work-up of suspected obstructive CAD in Romania – quo vadis? – Ali Yilmaz
- STEMI in 2019 – European and Romanian Evidences – Lucian Petrescu
- Advanced coronary artery disease in systemic lupus erythematosus – a case report and brief review of literature – Andreea Varga, Claudia Floriana Suciu, Dragos-Gabriel Iancu, Dorina Nastasia Petra, Ioan Tilea
- Acute drops in ejection fraction in contemporary cardio-oncology: old diagnosis, new offenders – Teodora Donisan, Dinu Valentin Balanescu, Gloria Iliescu, Juan Lopez-Mattei, Nicolas Palaskas, Peter Y Kim, Jean-Bernard Durand, Serban Mihai Balanescu, Konstantinos Marmagkiolis, Cezar Iliescu
- Complete staged coronary revascularization using FFR in a patient presenting with acute STEMI. A case report – Mihnea-Traian Nichita-Brendea, Virgil Popa, Dorina-Carmen Polojintef-Corbu, Mircea Ioachim Popescu
- The value of invasive hemodynamic and imagistic evaluation to define the right PCI strategy – Lucian Predescu, M. Tirlea, Radu Ciudin, Dan Deleanu