First of all, I would like to extend my thoughts of gratitude towards you all visiting the website of the Romanian Journal of Cardiology, the official publication of the Romanian Society of Cardiology.
My election as editor-in-chief (during the meeting of the Board of the Romanian Society of Cardiology, from December 2015) of the Romanian Journal of Cardiology) involves taking over new responsibilities and brings about new aspirations.
Among other things, I wish the contributors to the journal to be as many Romanian and foreign cardiologists as possible.
I wish original articles should prevail over the editorial board.
I wish the case presentations and images to be as varied and as original as possible, so as to draw the readers’ attention.
I would like many young cardiologists with research studies on extremely varied topics to compete in the journal’s contests and win its prizes.
I would like the style and language of the articles to be clear, elegant and concise.
My hope is to succeed in achieving all these aims and aspirations and thus improve the quality of the Romanian cardiologists’ professional life…
In view of all these facts, I hope the content of our website provides you with valuable insight into the most recent novelties of both Romanian and worldwide cardiology and I strongly recommend you to access the sections of the website.
The editorial board of the Romanian Journal of Cardiology and I are looking forward to your comments and suggestions!
Professor Carmen Ginghina
Editor in chief
- Organizing the electrophysiology laboratory and training requirements / Stefan Ailoaei, Daniel Gafi tescu, Elisabeta Hurjui, Elena Parvu, Sorin Balasa, Robert Alexandru, Liviu Stoica, Gabriela Creanga, Mihaela Grecu
- Non-pharmacological and non-ablative treatment for atrial fibrillation: „easy” tips for our patients / Bogdan Enache, Decebal Gabriel Latcu, Naïma Zarqane, Nadir Saoudi
- Epicardial ventricular tachycardia ablation – the contemporary perspective based on experience of Heart Center Bad Neustadt / Elena Ene, Karin Nentwich, Philipp Halbfaß, Kai Sonne, Arthur Berkovitz, Thomas Deneke
- Risk markers in arrhythmogenic cardiomyopathy / Monica Chivulescu, Øyvind H. Lie, Kristina H. Haugaa, Ruxandra Jurcut
- Left atrial function – novel ecocardiographic markers for detecting atrial fibrillation in hypertensives / Ioana Petre, Silvia Iancovici, Sebastian Onciul, Oana Florentina Tautu, Alexandrina Nastasa, Maria Dorobantu
- Left ventricle radial contraction pattern is altered by right ventricular pacing in patients with heart failure and baseline intraventricular dyssynchrony / Radu-Gabriel Vatasescu, Alexandra Vasile, Corneliu Iorgulescu, Dana Constantinescu, Cristina Caldararu, Dragos Cozma, Maria Dorobantu
- Left atrial mural septic metastasis complicated by endogenous endophthalmitis / Aura Elena Vijiiac, Alexandra Gabriela Nestoruc, Silvia Iancovici, Sebastian Onciul, Maria Dorobantu
- Situs inversus totalis and cardiac rhythm/conduction disorders / Miruna Ocos, Lucian Petrescu, Cristina Vacarescu, Cristian Mornos, Emilia-Violeta Goanta, Simina Crisan, Oana Patru, Nicolae Catalin, Dragos Cozma
- Long term follow-up after radiofrequency catheter ablation in a patient with electrical storm and scleroderma / Mihaela Grecu, Alina Cristina Simion, Otilia Apetrei, Iuliana Ardeleanu, Catalina Marina Arsenescu, Cristian Statescu
- What is really kinky: resistant hypertension and kinking of aorta / Irina Iuliana Costache, Dan Iliescu, Adriana Ion, Razvan Miftode, Amalia Darie, Ana Maria Buburuz, Antoniu Octavian Petris
- Kounis syndrome. Allergic acute coronary syndrome after hornet stings (Vespa Crabro). A case report / Priscilla Pasc, Ioana Alexandra Cote, Mircea Ioachim Popescu
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
- Can you guess what map is that? / Elena Parvu, Stefan Ailoaie, Daniel Gafi tescu, Liviu Marian Stoica, Gabriela Creanga, Mihaela Grecu